Welcome to JCT Insurance Expert

Expert Insurance Advice for Developers and Building Contractors

Welcome to the JCT Insurance Expert website. If you are looking for insurance for your building project then you have come to the right place. We can provide help and advice on the full range of JCT Insurance requirements and help you buy the right insurance for your job. You will also be able to obtain quotations for insurance for a wide range of other covers that you might need for your building project.

From one off builds, through conversions, extensions and rebuilds to simple new home, grand designs or major building projects JCT Insurance Expert can help you find the best value insurance cover. Whether you are a builder, architect, project manager, engineer or individual organising a self build project JCT Insurance Expert has the right insurance cover for your build.

You’ll notice a difference as soon as you call us; you’ll get straight through to an advisor first time. We are emphatically not a call centre, so there’s no push one for this, push two for that – just a real live person on the end of the phone ready to help you with your query and provide you with a number of JCT Insurance options including our 21.2.1 insurance.

For great value insurance cover for your new build, development, extension or renovation, talk to the experts – JCT Insurance Expert.


Frequently Asked Questions

JCT Insurance – Specialist Insurance Cover for Property Developers, Self Build, Building Contractors and Construction Professionals

If you are involved in property construction you’ll need to buy a wide range of insurance cover for the work that you undertake. Whether you are looking for Public and Employers Liability insurance or cover for Contract Works, the Expert Insurance Group can help you.

Our specialists can arrange a Contractors All Risks policy on an annual basis or on a one off short period basis to cover individual projects. We can arrange cover for Building Contractors, Project Managers or Self Builders.

If you need to insure an Unoccupied Property prior, during or once work has been completed we can help you.

We can offer Works In Progress cover to meet the requirements of the JCT contract clauses including JCT MW05 5.4a,b&c, JCT IC05 Schedule 1 Option a, b & c, and JCT SBC05 Schedule 3 Option a,b &c, JCT MW11 5.4a,b&c, JCT IC11 Schedule 1 Option a, b & c, and JCT SBC11 Schedule 3 Option a,b &c.

We can also offer Non negligence cover (JCT21.2.1, JCT 19(2) (a) or JCT 6.2.4 or JCT 6.5.1).

We are experts in Professional Indemnity Insurance (also called Errors and Omissions). We can obtain extremely competitive rates for Architects, Structural Engineers, Project Managers, Interior Designers, Landscape Architects or any other firm that is involved in Building Services such as Electricians, Gas installers, Damp and Timber Treatment Experts, Air Conditioning or Heating and Ventilation Contractors.

If you need a warranty or a guarantee for your project then the Expert Insurance Group can help you arrange one of these. From full Structural Warranties to Underpinning Guarantees we are able to provide the cover that you need. Our products cover Private Sales, Self Build and Conversion projects as well as New Build and Completed Properties. We can also provide access to Building Control services.

Finally, if you are looking for a Construction Bond then we can help you too. Choose from Performance Bonds, NHBC Bonds, Bid Bonds, Retention Bonds, Advance Payment Bonds or Section 38 & 104 Bonds. We can also provide you with quotations on Rent Guarantees, Deposit Guarantees and Deferred Consideration Bonds.

For more details or to obtain a quotation call The Expert Insurance Group now 01825 745410 Email: enquiries@jctinsurance.com

Call Me Back

Expert Insurance

Copyright 2013 JCT Insurance