If you have bought a property and are carrying out a renovation then you need to think carefully about how it is insured. JCT Insurance Expert can help you. From small extensions and loft conversions to complete rebuilds and major fit outs, our experts can help you find the right insurance for your building renovation project.

In most cases, the best advice is to replace your home insurance or property owners policy with a policy that covers both the building and the contract works. The reason for this is quite simply that it gives you control of the cover. This means that if you change your builder halfway through the work then the work that they have carried out will still be insured.

Every building project is different and that’s why we provide individual advice to every client.

Call us today to discuss your building renovation project and how we can help protect your investment.